Event Start Time: 8:30pm
Event Finish Time: 9:00am
Welcome to the Haunted Mineral Springs Hotel! We have exclusive overnight access to the most haunted areas, including access to the checkered and harrowing basement!
Many people say that the Mineral Springs hotel is built with cursed rocks.
The Mineral Springs Hotel is one of the most haunted locations in Alton, in fact the whole town is believed to be haunted! Nearly every structure, is built from the rock that was from the former Illinois State Prison. Rock is known to store and trap energies.
We have exclusive access to all 5 levels including the massive underground basement that is filled with darkness. There are legends and rumors of people getting attacked within this daunting area.
Since its creation in 1914, there has been many deaths and suicides. The most harrowing reported death is that of one man that was taking swimming lessons in the pool, he sank and drowned. Some people think that it was a tragic accident, whilst others feel that it was some other force.
Full blown apparitions being seen, growls, female screams, disembodied voices and cries for help are just a small fraction of what guests have experienced and witnessed here.
With access to the "Dark, Dark" Room many people feel rage, whilst others sense being watched and followed. Others have captured the name "William" on EVP's. Some believe this is a human spirit or while others believe it's something else, mimicking and mocking!
Are you brave enough to spend a night in the basement?
Your ghost hunt at Mineral Springs Hotel includes the following:
- Overnight Exclusive Access,
- Over 12 Hours to privately explore this location,
- Access to the most haunted areas of this 5 level location,
- Access to the swimming pool,
- Access to the underground basement,
- Psychic Medium Vigil* (if psychic present),
- Group Vigils With Experienced Investigators,
- Lone Vigils,
- Overnight Ghost Hunt,
- Use of our equipment which includes, trigger objects and EMF Readers,
- Free time to explore this location and to undertake your very own private vigils,
- Unlimited Refreshments, Including Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Bottled Water and Soda,
- Selection of snacks.